Wednesday, October 7, 2009

say what's good to...ROMEing Panda


love this one!


Yummy Gummy

who: Amanda and Jerome
what: Sick jewels
where:
ROMEingPanda
when:
honeymag party
why you should care?

If you're looking for the newest in jewelry, than check out ROMEing Panda by Jerome Solomon and Amanda Marcuson. I first caught up with Jerome and Amanda at the
honeymag.com party, and while the crayon ring Amanda was rocking is what first caught my eye, her gummy bear knuckle busters are what had me coming back for more. I had a chance to check out the “Yummy Gummy” collection and it turns out the treats are custom molded out of lucite. Real candy or not, I know what’s satisfying my sweet tooth for the fall. J & A, don't be surprised if Marc Jacobs comes calling. I'm thinking MMJ fall '10. Gummy bears are definitely the new Legos. My picks: 3’ finger Clear on Clear ring and Gummy Panda pin in red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails